Friday, May 19, 2017 5:45 PM
2017 Cherry harvest season is over:
We will have ours or local sweet cherries available in the Farm Market for a few weeks.
Sour Cherries picking started June 21 and ended June 25. You may order 10lb. destemmed and pitted cherries on our “Market” tab on our home page.
Please call or email us for advance order of pre picked Sour Cherries
Bring your own ladder. Our trees are 12 feet tall and brittle so we ask no climbing. We do not provide a ladder so bring a step ladder.
2017 pricing- subject to change
- The Smaller ‘MiniBasket‘ will hold approx. 3 lbs. (2 quarts) of berries and would serve as the minimum purchase for up to two people*.
- 1 Mini basket.... $12.00 Minimum to enter the field
- 2-4 Mini baskets.... $10.50 each
- 5-10 Mini Baskets.. $9.00 each
- >10 Mini baskets.... $8.00 each (this is also the CSA price)
- The ‘Regular Picking Basket’, will hold approx. 6 lbs. (4 quarts - 1/2 peck), and will be the minimum purchase for groups of three or more*. Multiple container discounts are available for the serious picker. For comparison the old picking tray held 10-12 lbs. Pickers can opt to buy two MiniBaskets instead of one regular basket as the combination will hold the same.
- 1-2 Regular baskets.... $20.00 each
- 3-5 Regular Baskets.. $17.00 each
- >5 Regular baskets.... $16.00 each (this is also the CSA price)
- (we count people that will be walking in the field)
- All pricing and availability subject to change without notice. Check information posted in farm market before picking.