Monday, July 10, 2017 2:08 PM
Here are anticipated start dates for summer Apple varieties. July & August.
Each variety is usually available on the tree to pick for about two weeks.
July 1- Lodi- excellent for sauce
August 14 - Summer Rambo- great baking
August 20- Ginger Gold- all purpose
August 27 - Gala- sweet eating
August 27 - Jonamac- snappy eating, sauce
- We offer pre-pay bags for picking apples.
- To pick summer apples register in the farm Market, buy your bags and get a shuttle ride to the best picking.
Half Peck Bag $11.00, holds approx. 7 lbs. and is the minimum purchase.
- 2-9 1/2 peck... $10.00 each
- 10-19 1/2 peck.. $8.50 each
- 20+ 1/2 peck..$7.00 ea. also CSA price
1/2 bushel Bag, holds approx. 21 lbs.
- 1-3 1/2 bu bag... $27.00 each
- 4-6 1/2 bu bags.. $26.00 each
- 7-14 1/2 bu bags.$23.00 each
- 15+ 1/2 bu bags..$21.00 each
- CSA 1/2 bu bags..$21.00 each
All pricing and availability subject to change without notice. Check information posted in farm market before picking.
** Pick Your Own in the fall, beginning with Fall fest weekend, is different than the rest of the year. Hayrides, shuttles to the field and weekend events are mid Seot through end of October **