2017 Harvest Season has completed. Thank you for your supprt. We still have lots to select from in our Farm Market and Bakery- Apple Cider Donuts are always in season!
Next Crop to pick will be spring of 2018
The dates listed here are a mix of when crops are available in our Farm Market and when they might be available to pick. We offer all our crops already picked for you in our Farm Market. Quantity discounts are often available.
Rhubarb mid May to mid June
• Strawberries- start late May
• Sweet Cherries Mid June
• Sour (Pie) Cherries. Should be good picking, bring a step ladder.
• Black Raspberries LateJ une to early July
• Red Raspberries LateJune to through July
• Blueberries- Most of July
• Apricots - Early- mid July
• Lodi Apples- great for apple sauce- mid July don’t need a ladder, grown on dwarf trellis trees
• Peaches - Start Mid July through August . *Look for freestone in August
• Sweet Corn - late July - early August
• Blackberries Late July, much of August
• Plums - mid July - no 2017 crop
August is Peach Month
• Nectarines -
• White and Yellow Peaches - most of August- Great!
• Summer apples (Rambo, Ginger Gold, Honey Crisp)
Pears - late August
Apples! Jonathan, Smokehouse, McIntosh, Gala, Honey Crip, Jonagold, Golden Delicous, Courtland, Sun Fuji, Empire, Macoun, Mutsu, Stayman and Red Delicious
Apples! Rome, Granny Smith, Fuji, Pink Lady, Gold Rush, Winesap and Ida Red
Gold Rush, Pink Lady, Granny Smith are still in good supply and a few Fuji apples are nearing the end of their season.
September & October Apples and Pumpkins
Buy your apple bags then we'll give you a ride on our open air shuttle to the best picking. Click here for Apple price.
Apple Picking open Mon-Sat 9-5 Sunday 10-5
Pumpkin Picking open DAILY. For Pumpkins there is a pre paid non refundable $6.00 field access charge for every 2 adults. (It can be applied to purchase of a pumpkin- think of it as pre paying for your first medium size pumpkin) Pumpkin Picking now available daily!
Apples we grow:
Each variety is usually available on the tree to pick for about two weeks. Here are expected 2017 start dates* for favorite Apple varieties. The following dates will include apples from prior week if available
July 3- Lodi
August 10 - Summer Rambo,
August 12- Ginger Gold
September 2 - Gala, HoneyCrisp,
September 9 - MacIntosh, Jonathan, Smokehouse
September 16- first weekend of Fall Harvest Events
September 16 - Cortland, Gold Delicious, Early Fuji, Jonagold
September 23 - Macoun, Empire
September 23 - Pumpkin picking starts,
September 30 - Red Delicious, Stayman, Mutsu,
October 7 - Rome
October 14 - Fuji, Granny Smith, Ida Red
October 28 - PinkLady, Gold Rush
Nov 4 - Fall Food and Craft Beer
• instore week or so after start picking.
New Winesap trees should produce for 2018- However there will not be any to pick this year.