The dates listed here are a mix of when crops are available in our Farm Market and when they might be available to pick. We offer all our crops already picked for you in our Farm Market. Quantity discounts are often available.
Rhubarb mid May to mid June -finished for 2017
• Strawberries- May 24- Best picking early to mid June.
• Sweet Cherries Mid June-Not for picking 2017
• Sour (Pie) Cherries Estimated start June 21 2017- should be good picking, bring a step ladder.
• Black Raspberries LateJune to early July - Estimated Start- June 28
• Red Raspberries LateJune to through July - Estimated Start- June 28
• Blueberries- Most of July- Estimated Start- June 28
• Apricots - Early- mid July- None For 2017
• Lodi Apples- great for apple sauce- mid July don’t need a ladder, grown on dwarf trellis trees - Estimated Start- July 1
• Peaches - Start July 20 Look for freestone in August
• Sweet Corn - late July - early August- in our Farm Market now.
• Blackberries Late July, much of August - Estimated Start- July 17
• Plums - mid July
August is Peach Month
• Nectarines - about Aug 12
• White and Yellow Peaches - most of August- Great!
• Summer apples (Rambo, Ginger Gold, Honey Crisp)
Pears - late August
September & October Apples and Pumpkins
Apples we grow:
Each variety is usually available on the tree to pick for about two weeks.
Here are expected 2016 start dates* for favorite Apple varieties.
July 10- Lodi
August 10 - Summer Rambo,
August 12- Ginger Gold
September 10- first weekend of Fall Harvest Events
September 10 - Gala, HoneyCrisp, MacIntosh, Jonathan, Smokehouse
The following dates will include apples from prior week if available
September 17 - Cortland, Gold Delicious, Red Delicious, Early Fuji
September 24 - Macoun, Stayman, Mutsu, Jonagolds
September 24 - Pumpkin picking starts, For Pumpkins there is a pre paid non refundable $5.00 field access charge. (it can be applied to purchase of a pumpkin- think of it as pre paying for your first medium size pumpkin)
October 1 - Rome, Ida Red
October 8 - Fuji, Granny Smith, Winesap
October 22 - PinkLady.
• instore week or so after start picking.