Our Farm Market is closed until spring! Thanks for a great year!
- Our Farm Market will be closed January-March. Firewood, propane and rock salt are available in our office Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm.
Mixed Hardwood and Applewood
Seasoned firewood is available for purchase through our office ALL WINTER LONG in quantities as small as a bundle or as large as a cord (or 2). Local delivery is available for a fee or pick up in front of our market. Rock Salt and Propane are also available. Call us at 610-269-3494 for more information.
Visit Us Now!
Click on the Icons to Explore our Farm
Pick Your Own
Welcome to the Farm
With over 200 acres of growing crops, there’s always something going on at the farm! Highland Orchards is a great place for those looking for a fun, family-oriented atmosphere, both inside our Market & Bakery and outside on the Farm!
Our beautiful farm aims to provide the community with fresh local produce and opportunities to experience the great outdoors. We offer all our crops already picked for you in our Farm Market or you can Pick Your Own. We also offer fresh produce from neighbor farms in Chester and Lancaster counties.
Our Bakery features our great tasting fruit pies and our ‘Best of Philly’ Apple Cider Donuts. Stop by often to check out our Pie of the Month and seasonal specials.
"Best of Philly" Apple Cider Donuts!
Fun on the farm!
Here's what to Expect when Visiting!
- Our own local grown fresh produce fruits and vegetables
- Farm and market featuring Pennsylvania and Chester County fresh produce
- Highland Orchards famous fresh baked pies and apple cider donuts
- Pick-Your-Own fruits and vegetables in season
- Farm and orchard educational school tours
- Highland Orchards shuttle rides to the orchard in the fall
- Farm animal goat exhibit
- Special events throughout the year
Fall Festival Weekends
- Pumpkin patch picking
- Apple picking
- Kid korral
- Haybale Maze
- Cow milker
- Pig striker
- Lots of other fun!