Shop Inside or Order Online for Curbside Pick-up!
Farm Market & Bakery – Shop inside for the freshest, local produce and dairy, bakery items, and locally sourced snacks and merchandise. Donuts are made fresh daily.
Curbside Pick-Up – Place your order online, call us when you get here (we’ll ask for your parking space #), and we’ll bring your order out to your trunk or back seat.
Delivery (Tues-Fri only) – Place an order of $30 and we’ll deliver your order for a small fee, based on delivery area. West Bradford Twp ($8), Caln Twp ($10)
- Apples – lodi, fuji, mutsu
- Beans – green or yellow
- Broccoli crowns
- Cauliflower – white, cheddar, purple
- Flower Bouquets
- Lima Beans
- Nectarine – white and yellow
- Peaches – yellow and white, semi-freestone
- Shiro Plums
- Peppers – green and heirloom
- Potatoes – red and yellow
- Sweet Corn – white or bi-color
- Tomatoes – cherry, heirloom, licing, roma/plum
- Watermelon – yellow
- Zucchini – green and yellow
- ** and much more local produce and products
Visit Us Now!
Click on the Icons to Explore our Farm
Pick Your Own
Welcome to the Farm
With over 200 acres of growing crops, there’s always something going on at the farm! Highland Orchards is a great place for those looking for a fun, family-oriented atmosphere, both inside our Market & Bakery and outside on the Farm!
Our beautiful farm aims to provide the community with fresh local produce and opportunities to experience the great outdoors. We offer all our crops already picked for you in our Farm Market or you can Pick Your Own. We also offer fresh produce from neighbor farms in Chester and Lancaster counties.
Our Bakery features our great tasting fruit pies and our ‘Best of Philly’ Apple Cider Donuts. Stop by often to check out our Pie of the Month and seasonal specials.
"Best of Philly" Apple Cider Donuts!
Fun on the farm!
Here's what to Expect when Visiting!
- A great selection of fruits and vegetables grown here on the farm
- Farm Market and Bakery featuring Pennsylvania and Chester County fresh produce
- Highland Orchards famous fresh baked pies and apple cider donuts and other sweet treats
- Pick-Your-Own fruits and vegetables, in season
- Farm and orchard educational & school tours
- Farm animal exhibit – goats, chickens
- Special events, Beer Garden, Food Trucks throughout the year
Fall Festival Weekends
- Pumpkin patch picking
- Apple picking
- Kid’s activities
- Hay Maze
- Cow milker
- Pig striker
- Open air shuttle rides to PYO
- Fun on the Farm!