Farm Market & Bakery Hours
Thursday – Friday 9am-6pm Saturday & Sunday 9am-5pm
Your purchase of a CSA gift card provides financial resources for our farm. Purchase a CSA gift card before March 31 and you’ll save 10%. Shop online for gift cards of $25, $100 or $500. Shop instore for any amount over $25.
Unlike traditional CSAs, you choose when, which kinds, and how much fruit and vegetables you want to take home. Your CSA card can be used on fresh in season produce, or any other great items offered in our Farm Market and Bakery.
Everyone’s favorite Spring activity – Hayrides to the Easter Bunny!
Visit Us Now!
Click on the Icons to Explore our Farm
Pick Your Own
Welcome to the Farm
With over 200 acres of growing crops, there’s always something going on at the farm! Highland Orchards is a great place for those looking for a fun, family-oriented atmosphere, both inside our Market & Bakery and outside on the Farm!
Our beautiful farm aims to provide the community with fresh local produce and opportunities to experience the great outdoors. We offer all our crops already picked for you in our Farm Market or you can Pick Your Own. We also offer fresh produce from neighbor farms in Chester and Lancaster counties.
Our Bakery features our great tasting fruit pies and our ‘Best of Philly’ Apple Cider Donuts. Stop by often to check out our Pie of the Month and seasonal specials.
"Best of Philly" Apple Cider Donuts!
Fun on the farm!
Here's what to Expect when Visiting!
- A great selection of fruits and vegetables grown here on the farm
- Farm Market and Bakery featuring Pennsylvania and Chester County fresh produce
- Highland Orchards famous fresh baked pies and apple cider donuts and other sweet treats
- Pick-Your-Own fruits and vegetables, in season
- Farm and orchard educational & school tours
- Farm animal exhibit – goats, chickens
- Special events, Beer Garden, Food Trucks throughout the year
Fall Festival Weekends
- Pumpkin patch picking
- Apple picking
- Open air shuttle rides to PYO
- Fun on the Farm!