Pick Your Own Hours
Monday – Friday: Fields open 11am-5pm, last shuttle leaves at 4:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: Fields open 9am-5:00 pm, last shuttle leaves at 4:30 pm.
Visit Us Now!
Click on the Icons to Explore our Farm
Pick Your Own
Welcome to the Farm
With over 200 acres of growing crops, there’s always something going on at the farm! Highland Orchards is a great place for those looking for a fun, family-oriented atmosphere, both inside our Market & Bakery and outside on the Farm!
Our beautiful farm aims to provide the community with fresh local produce and opportunities to experience the great outdoors. We offer all our crops already picked for you in our Farm Market or you can Pick Your Own. We also offer fresh produce from neighbor farms in Chester and Lancaster counties.
Our Bakery features our great tasting fruit pies and our ‘Best of Philly’ Apple Cider Donuts. Stop by often to check out our Pie of the Month and seasonal specials.
"Best of Philly" Apple Cider Donuts!
Fun on the farm!
Here's what to Expect when Visiting!
- Our own local grown fresh produce fruits and vegetables
- Farm and market featuring Pennsylvania and Chester County fresh produce
- Highland Orchards famous fresh baked pies
- Apple Extravaganza fall festival apples and pumpkins
- Pick-Your-Own fruits and vegetables in season
- Farm and orchard educational school tours
- Highland Orchards shuttle rides to the orchard in the fall
- Farm animal goat exhibit
- Special events throughout the year
Fall Festival Weekends
- Pumpkin patch picking
- Apple picking
- Kid korral
- Haybale Maze
- Cow milker
- Pig striker
- Lots of other fun!