Pick Your Own Blackberries
Pick your own provides a fun experience! Picking your own provides the freshest, healthiest choice of fruits and veggies grown here at Highland Orchards. All of our PYO produce is available pre-picked in our market.
Make a reservation and pay online for a contactless experience. When you arrive at Highland Orchards we’ll give you directions to the fields.
- $7 per pint
- Blackberries are usually ripe Mid July through early August. Regular Blackberry pickers have come to appreciate our thornless plants.
- All pricing and availability subject to change without notice. Check information posted in farm market before picking.
Tips & Technique
- Pick the dark blackberries that come off the cane very easily. If you have to pull hard or there is some red on a blackberry, it is not ripe yet.
- Store covered in the refrigerator. Blackberries are very delicate, and should be eaten quickly.
- Prepay for fruit and picking containers.
- Picking is only allowed using our containers.
- Read and follow instruction on our signs.
- Pick in designated areas only.
- There is a minimum picking requirement based on the number of people in your group.
- Wash your hands and fruit before eating.
- No pets allowed on the shuttle, in the field or in the farm market.