Pick Your Own Blueberries
Pick your own provides a fun experience! Picking your own provides the freshest, healthiest choice and can provide great savings. The more you pick, the lower the price we offer.
Once picking season begins, the fields are open everyday, no appointment necessary.
Monday thru Thursday the last shuttle leaves at 1:30 pm, the fields close at 2:00 pm. Friday, Saturday & Sunday the last shuttle leaves at 5 pm, the fields close at 5:30 pm. *Hours may change due to weather or conditions. Check homepage for daily details.
Farm Market Hours are:
Monday – Thurs 9am – 6pm
Friday- Donut Day 7am – 6pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am – 6pm
Please note…When widespread rain events occur, we may delay our opening time or close early.
Please call 610-269-3494 to confirm during these times.
- 2 quart containers are for a maximum of 1 adult and 1 child under 10 years old per basket.
- 2 quart containers are $14 each.
- 4 quart containers are for a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children under 10 years old per basket.
- 4 quart containers are $26 each.
Tips & Techniques
- Blueberries are one of the easiest crops to pick.
- The bushes are about 3 feet tall and the not yet ripe fruit hangs tight to the plant until it is ripe. Cup your hand spread your fingers apart and ‘comb’ through the berries and the ripe fruit will fall into the palm of your hand- its that easy.
- Pick the berries with darkest blue color. Make sure the blueberry comes off the bush easily. If it does not, the bottom of the blueberry may still be yellow or pink.
- Store blueberries in the refrigerator. When freezing blueberries, rinse them, dry them, and place in an air-tight freezer container.
- After rinsing, another option is to place a layer of blueberries on a cookie sheet, and place them in the freezer for 15 minutes till frozen. Then, place them into an air-tight freezer container. This way, the blueberries do not stick to one another while freezing.
Upon arrival please come into the Farm Market to prepay for fruit and picking containers (type of container depends on the crop). We will ask you how many adults and how many children ages 2-10 are in your group.
We will use this information to give you the appropriate number of tokens and meet minimum purchase requirements. Let us know if you have more than 15 people in your group so we can make special arrangements for you.
- Prepay for fruit and picking containers.
- Picking is only allowed using our container of the day.
- We provide a discount for reuse of our baskets.
- Mini baskets hold about 3lbs of berries
- Regular basket hold about 6 lbs of berries
- Registered pickers ride the shuttle to the fields.
- Read and follow instruction on our signs.
- Pick in designated areas only.
- Check in with our Field Supervisor.
- You will be directed to best picking.
- You may purchase more fruit and containers from our Field Supervisor.
- Give your pickers permit to our shuttle driver.
- Wash your hands and fruit before eating.
- No pets allowed on the shuttle, in the field or in the farm market.