Pick Your Own Peaches
Pick your own provides a fun experience! Picking your own provides the freshest, healthiest choice and can provide great savings. The more you pick, the lower the price we offer.
Once picking season begins, the fields are open everyday, no appointment necessary.
Monday thru Thursday the last shuttle leaves at 1:30 pm, the fields close at 2:00 pm. Friday, Saturday & Sunday the last shuttle leaves at 5 pm, the fields close at 5:30 pm. *Hours may change due to weather or conditions. Check homepage for daily details.
Farm Market Hours are:
Monday – Thurs 9am – 6pm
Friday- Donut Day 7am – 6pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am – 6pm
Please note…When widespread rain events occur, we may delay our opening time or close early.
Please call 610-269-3495 to confirm during these times.
*2019 CSA cardholders receive a 10% discount
$15 – Regular Picking Basket = 4qts = approx 6lbs = 10-20 peaches
$24 – Peck – 8qts = approx 12 lbs = 20-36 peaches
$45 – 1/2 bushel box = 2 pecks = 22lbs = 40-60 peaches
- Pricing and availability subject to change without notice. Check information posted in farm market before picking.
Tips & Techniques
Peaches are extremely delicate and need careful handling when being picked, transported, or stored. Refrigerate peaches promptly after picking and eat, can, or freeze within a few days.
Our peaches grow on trees about 8’ tall, a step ladder is usually not needed. When picking peaches ignore any red color, it’s the background color that indicates ripeness. If the peach is all red, look near the stem. If you see true yellow or white, you’re good to go even if the fruit is firm. If the ‘background’ color is a shade of green leave it on the tree to ripen.
Keep peaches in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Pick firm ripe peaches.
After picking get fruit cold ASAP, chill the fruit all the way to the pit. After chilling peaches, it’s okay to leave some out on the kitchen table to ‘soften’.
Which are sweeter/better, yellow or white peaches?
It is a personal preference. Both are sweet, juicy and delicious, but most likely you’ll prefer one over the other. Often people comment that white peaches are more aromatic.
Upon arrival please come into the Farm Market to prepay for fruit and picking containers (type of container depends on the crop). We will ask you how many adults and how many children ages 2-10 are in your group.
We will use this information to give you the appropriate number of tokens and meet minimum purchase requirements. Let us know if you have more than 15 people in your group so we can make special arrangements for you.
- Prepay for fruit and picking containers.
- Picking is only allowed using our container of the day.
- We provide a discount for reuse of our baskets.
- Mini baskets hold about 3lbs of berries
- Regular basket hold about 6 lbs of berries
- Registered pickers ride the shuttle to the fields.
- Read and follow instruction on our signs.
- Pick in designated areas only.
- Check in with our Field Supervisor.
- You will be directed to best picking.
- You may purchase more fruit and containers from our Field Supervisor.
- Give your pickers permit to our shuttle driver.
- Wash your hands and fruit before eating.
- No pets allowed on the shuttle, in the field or in the farm market.