Pick Your Own Peaches
Pick your own provides a fun experience! Picking your own provides the freshest, healthiest choice and can provide great savings. The more you pick, the lower the price we offer.
Once picking season begins, the fields are open everyday, no appointment necessary.
Monday thru Thursday the last shuttle leaves at 1:30 pm, the fields close at 2:00 pm. Friday, Saturday & Sunday the last shuttle leaves at 5 pm, the fields close at 5:30 pm. *Hours may change due to weather or conditions. Check homepage for daily details.
*2019 CSA cardholders receive a 10% discount
New! Sale pricing for a limited time! Pricing as low as $1.37/lb!
$12 – Regular Picking Basket = 4qts = approx 6lbs = 10-15 peaches
$20 – Peck – 8qts = approx 12 lbs = 20-30 peaches
$24 – 1/2 bushel box = 2 pecks = 22lbs = 40-60 peaches
* If our customers choose not to pick the minimum picking requirement then they have to purchase a $5.00 field access fee to enter our fields. No picking or eating is permitted or included with the access fee.
- Pricing and availability subject to change without notice. Check information posted in farm market before picking.
Tips & Techniques
Peaches are extremely delicate and need careful handling when being picked, transported, or stored. Refrigerate peaches promptly after picking and eat, can, or freeze within a few days.
Our peaches grow on trees about 8’ tall, a step ladder is usually not needed. When picking peaches ignore any red color, it’s the background color that indicates ripeness. If the peach is all red, look near the stem. If you see true yellow or white, you’re good to go even if the fruit is firm. If the ‘background’ color is a shade of green leave it on the tree to ripen.
Keep peaches in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Pick firm ripe peaches.
After picking get fruit cold ASAP, chill the fruit all the way to the pit. After chilling peaches, it’s okay to leave some out on the kitchen table to ‘soften’.
Which are sweeter/better, yellow or white peaches?
It is a personal preference. Both are sweet, juicy and delicious, but most likely you’ll prefer one over the other. Often people comment that white peaches are more aromatic.
Upon arrival please come into the Farm Market to prepay for fruit and picking containers (type of container depends on the crop). We will ask you how many adults and how many children ages 2-10 are in your group.
We will use this information to give you the appropriate number of tokens and meet minimum purchase requirements. Let us know if you have more than 15 people in your group so we can make special arrangements for you.
- Prepay for fruit and picking containers.
- Picking is only allowed using our containers.
- We provide a discount for reuse of our baskets.
- Mini baskets hold about 3lbs of berries.
- Regular basket hold about 6 lbs of berries.
- Pickers ride the shuttle and are directed to the fields.
- Read and follow instruction on our signs.
- Pick in designated areas only.
- There is a minimum picking requirement based on the number of people in your group.
- Give your token to our shuttle driver.
- Wash your hands and fruit before eating.
- No pets allowed on the shuttle, in the field or in the farm market.