Pick Your Own Pears
Pick your own provides a fun experience! Picking your own provides the freshest, healthiest choice and can provide great savings.
Half Peck Bags, holds approx. 7 lbs. and is the minimum purchase.
- 1/2 peck…
1/2 bushel Bag, holds approx. 21 lbs.
- 1/2 bu bag…
All pricing and availability subject to change without notice.
Tips & Techniques
Bartlett pears need to be picked green then chilled to get nice smooth texture. Dark green bartlett are not ripe, select with a tint of white or yellow. When picking a pear, don’t pull down. Grab the pear firmly, and bend upward.
Keep pears refrigerated until ready to use. For bartlett pears, place on the counter for a few days to ripen to a yellow color.
- Prepay for fruit and picking containers.
- Picking is only allowed using our containers.
- Read and follow instruction on our signs.
- Pick in designated areas only.
- Give your token to our shuttle driver.
- Wash your hands and fruit before eating.
- No pets allowed on the shuttle, in the field or in the farm market.