Pick Your Own Plums
Pick your own provides a fun experience! Picking your own provides the freshest, healthiest produce.
Tips & Techniques
- Plum ripeness can be determined by applying gentle pressure to the fruit with the thumb to determine if the fruit is soft and ready to pick.
- Plums are suitable for canning, freezing and preserving into jams and jellies.
- Plums should be stored in the refrigerator.
- If plums are not ripe, allow the fruit to ripen a day or so at room temperature.
- Prepay for fruit and picking containers.
- Picking is only allowed using our containers.
- Read and follow instruction on our signs.
- Pick in designated areas only.
- Give your token to our shuttle driver.
- Wash your hands and fruit before eating.
- No pets allowed on the shuttle, in the field or in the farm market.