Pick Your Own Sweet Cherries
Pick your own provides a fun experience! Picking your own provides the freshest, healthiest choice and can provide great savings. The more you pick, the lower the price we offer.
Once picking season begins, the fields are open everyday, no appointment necessary.
Monday thru Thursday the last shuttle leaves at 1:30 pm, the fields close at 2:00 pm. Friday, Saturday & Sunday the last shuttle leaves at 5 pm, the fields close at 5:30 pm. *Hours may change due to weather or conditions. Check homepage for daily details.
Farm Market Hours are:
Monday – Thurs 9am – 6pm
Friday- Donut Day 7am – 6pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am – 6pm
Please note…When widespread rain events occur, we may delay our opening time or close early.
Please call 610-269-3495 to confirm during these times.
- The Smaller ‘MiniBasket‘ will hold approx. 3 lbs. (2 quarts) of berries and would serve as the minimum purchase for up to two people*.
- Mini basket…. $16.00 Minimum to enter the field
- The ‘Regular Picking Basket’, will hold approx. 6 lbs. (4 quarts – 1/2 peck), and will be the minimum purchase for groups of three or more*.
- Regular baskets…. 30.00 each
Tips & Techniques
Store sweet cherries in the refrigerator as soon as possible for up to 10 days.
Wash only just before eating.
Upon arrival please come into the Farm Market to prepay for fruit and picking containers (type of container depends on the crop). We will ask you how many adults and how many children ages 2-10 are in your group.
We will use this information to give you the appropriate number of tokens and meet minimum purchase requirements. Let us know if you have more than 15 people in your group so we can make special arrangements for you.
- Prepay for fruit in the market.
- Price of picking includes appropriate basket and shuttle token.
- We provide a discount for reuse of our baskets.
- Mini baskets hold about 3lbs of berries
- Regular basket hold about 6 lbs of berries
- Read and follow instruction on our signs.
- Give your token to our shuttle driver.
- You will be directed to best picking by our shuttle driver.
- Pick in designated areas only.
- Wash your hands and fruit before eating.
- No pets allowed on the shuttle, in the field or in the farm market.