Pick Your Own Cherries
Timed Reservations are Required. Arrive anytime during your designated time slot. Stay in your vehicle and follow directions to our check-in station. We’ll give you directions to drive yourself to the cherries and the containers you need for picking.
Ladders aren’t needed, but step stools suitable for uneven ground are permitted. Climbing trees is not permitted.
Minimum purchase requirement is 1 quart for each person, over the age of 5, who enters the fields.
- 1-qt green pulp container…$12
- 2-qt white basket…$20
- 4-qt white basket …$39
Additional containers can be purchased from the field supervisor.
Tips & Techniques
Store cherries in the refrigerator as soon as possible for up to 10 days.
Wash only just before eating.
- Reservations are required.
- Follow instructions from our field supervisors.
- Read our signing. Do not park or pick anywhere other than designated areas.
- Wash your hands and fruit before eating.
- No pets allowed in the fields or in the farm market.