Take a look inside our market!
Our Farm Market and Bakery features fresh in season fruit grown right here at Highland Orchards, fresh baked goods, including pies and apple cider donuts, and our own apple cider! Firewood is available in store or for delivery. We offer both seasoned mixed firewood and apple wood.
Additionally, by partnering with other Chester County, Lancaster County and Delaware growers and vendors we offer a unique selection of wholesome local produce, dairy, bakery items and other local goods to our customers.
Visit our Farm Market and Bakery for jams, jellies, butters, canning supplies, pies, breads, and local honey, cheese, milk, coffees, teas, flowers, gifts and so much more! Click here for our hours.
Fresh Turkey and Turkey Breast now Available!
Fresh Holiday Turkey
Whole Turkey $3.30 lb.
Turkey Breast $5.35 lb.
Fresh Turkey and Turkey Breast must be ordered in advance by Tuesday November 19th 6pm.
Turkeys will be available for pick up: 10am-6pm Tuesday, November 26th & 8am-6pm wednesday, November 27
We cannot guarantee exact weight group.
- Turkeys are cage free, and are fed a fruit and vegetable based protein diet, and also given a probiotic instead of an antibiotic.
- The breed is Nicholas domestic white turkey.
- The turkeys are processed just days before pick up so they are fresh, never frozen.
- The turkey’s weight will not be calculated until they are processed. Please plan to pay at the time you pick up.
- We accept cash, check, and debit/credit card.
- Generally, you may want to plan to have one pound of turkey per person. If you want leftovers or have a larger appetite, please plan 1 1/2 to 2 pounds per person.