A Tour Guide will take your individual group on a ride through the orchard in a shuttle. Our guide will make several stops along the route to explain various things we do to assist nature in growing the best fruit and crops possible.
Your group will get off the shuttle and get close up with our growing crops. During the growing season, you do a farm activity. When seasonal crops are available, your group will have the chance to pick and take home nature’s freshest fruits. You’ll also learn some neat tips and interesting facts about our farm along the way.
After your tour, we’ll give you apple cider donuts and cider for the group to enjoy at our picnic tables or to take with you.
*This tour does not include cider press or indoor classroom as in previous years.*
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cost for tours is $12 per person, with $25 non-Refundable Deposit and $150 Minimum per group. Smaller groups can choose to pay the minimum charge of $150 or invite some friends or family to come along!
- Any large group will be subdivided into smaller groups of around 35 people. You are welcome to prearrange how that will work amongst your group so that when you arrive to the farm you are ready to get started!
- The plants at our orchard love rain but we understand your group may not prefer it. Our policy is to continue with the tour unless there is lightning. In case of lightning, the group can seek shelter until it passes. In case of heavy rain or storms we ask that you give us as much notice as possible if you wish to reschedule. In an effort to keep your group safe, a shuttle truck will be used instead of a hay wagon in case of rain.
- We ask that groups arrive at least 15 minutes early. This allows time for check in, and a quick bathroom break before your tour begins.
- We love the opportunity to enjoy the open air as much as possible! Your group is welcome to use our picnic tables at any time on a first come first served basis. It may be a good idea to pack some picnic blankets just in case the tables are full.
- Your group should bring any weather appropriate items like sunscreen, hats, rain boots or rain coats. There will be many photo opportunities too!
- Children under the age of 3 are welcome to enjoy the tour at no cost.
- During tour season, we offer a handicap accessible bathroom. Unfortunately, we do not have a chair lift to our wagons or shuttles but we are happy to have one of our guides tour your group around on your bus.
- Our farm is a working farm. We ask that you be aware of holes, poison ivy, bees, and working farm equipment. Please be sure to pack any appropriate creams and EpiPens if you have allergies.