Pick Your Own Pumpkins
Pick your Own to make memories that last a lifetime!
Rules for 2020!
Reservations Required! Select your time and prepay online.
$2/person admission is required for everyone over 3 years.
Pumpkin Patch access is included with the purchase of apple reservations on Fri, Sat, & Sun.
Gates close promptly at 5pm
Friday: Fields are open from 11am-4pm. Prepay online and call us when you get to our parking lot. We’ll check your reservation, bring you tickets for field access and give you directions to drive yourself to the pumpkin patch.
Saturday & Sunday: Fields open 9am-4pm. Prepay online and check in at the Red Shed. We’ll give you tickets to ride the shuttle. Our open air shuttles are operating at 50% capacity and we’ve made modifications to make it easier for social distancing. Shuttles run on a constant loop and we have 3-4 shuttles running on the weekends.
*Hours may change due to weather or conditions. Check homepage for daily details.
Tips & Techniques
Choose a pumpkin with a strong stem to ensure the pumpkin is not going to rot too soon!
If you choose to carve your pumpkin into a jack-o-latern its best to wait until the week before Halloween to ensure your carving is still at its best on Halloween!
- Prepay for fruit and picking containers.
- Picking is only allowed using our containers.
- We provide a discount for reuse of our baskets.
- Mini baskets hold about 3lbs of berries.
- Regular basket hold about 6 lbs of berries.
- Pickers ride the shuttle and are directed to the fields.
- Read and follow instruction on our signs.
- Pick in designated areas only.
- There is a minimum picking requirement based on the number of people in your group.
- Give your token to our shuttle driver.
- Wash your hands and fruit before eating.
- No pets allowed on the shuttle, in the field or in the farm market.