Pick Your Own Pumpkins
2023 PYO Pumpkins are HERE!
No Reservation needed!
Check in at the Market during the week, or at the Red Shed on the weekends.
Pumpkin price is determined by size and is measured at the field by the Attendant.
*Hours may change due to weather or conditions. Check homepage for daily details.
$3 Field access fee is required for PYO pumpkins
- Kids 3 and under are free
- Maximum 1 field access fee/person/day
Then just pay for what you pick. Pricing is based on size, typically $4-$12.
Tips & Techniques
Choose a pumpkin with a strong stem to ensure the pumpkin is not going to rot too soon!
If you choose to carve your pumpkin into a jack-o-latern its best to wait until the week before Halloween to ensure your carving is still at its best on Halloween!
- Prepay for fruit and picking containers.
- Picking is only allowed using our containers.
- Pickers ride the shuttle and are directed to the fields.
- Read and follow instruction on our signs.
- Pick in designated areas only.
- Give your token to our shuttle driver.
- Wash your hands and fruit before eating.
- No pets allowed on the shuttle, in the field or in the farm market.