Pick Your Own Pumpkins
PYO pumpkins closed til 2023!
Register online to guarantee your ride on the shuttle and help us reduce wait times.
Prepay online and check in at the Red Shed. We’ll give you tickets to ride the shuttle. Pick your pumpkin and pay based on the size of the pumpkin.
Shuttles run on a constant loop and we have 2-3 shuttles running on the weekends.
*Hours may change due to weather or conditions. Check homepage for daily details.
$2 Field access fee is required for PYO pumpkins
- Kids 2 and under are free
- Maximum 1 field access fee/person/day
Then just pay for what you pick. Pricing is based on size, typically $4-$12.
Tips & Techniques
Choose a pumpkin with a strong stem to ensure the pumpkin is not going to rot too soon!
If you choose to carve your pumpkin into a jack-o-latern its best to wait until the week before Halloween to ensure your carving is still at its best on Halloween!
- Prepay for fruit and picking containers.
- Picking is only allowed using our containers.
- Pickers ride the shuttle and are directed to the fields.
- Read and follow instruction on our signs.
- Pick in designated areas only.
- Give your token to our shuttle driver.
- Wash your hands and fruit before eating.
- No pets allowed on the shuttle, in the field or in the farm market.