Pick Your Own Pumpkins
Pick your own provides a fun experience! Picking your own provides the freshest, healthiest choice and can provide great savings. The more you pick, the lower the price we offer.
Once picking season begins, the fields are open everyday, no appointment necessary.
Monday thru Thursday the last shuttle leaves at 1:30 pm, the fields close at 2:00 pm. Friday, Saturday & Sunday the last shuttle leaves at 5 pm, the fields close at 5:30 pm. *Hours may change due to weather or conditions. Check homepage for daily details.
There is a prepaid non-refundable $6.00 field access charge for every 2 adults taking the shuttle to the pumpkin patch. This charge can be applied towards the purchase of a pumpkin. Think of it as prepaying for your first medium sized pumpkin. Pumpkin prices range from $6.00 to $19.00 per pumpkin depending on size.
Tips & Techniques
Choose a pumpkin with a strong stem to ensure the pumpkin is not going to rot too soon!
If you choose to carve your pumpkin into a jack-o-latern its best to wait until the week before Halloween to ensure your carving is still at its best on Halloween!
Upon arrival please come into the Farm Market to prepay for fruit and picking containers (type of container depends on the crop). We will ask you how many adults and how many children ages 2-10 are in your group.
We will use this information to give you the appropriate number of tokens and meet minimum purchase requirements. Let us know if you have more than 15 people in your group so we can make special arrangements for you.
- Prepay for fruit and picking containers.
- Picking is only allowed using our containers.
- We provide a discount for reuse of our baskets.
- Mini baskets hold about 3lbs of berries.
- Regular basket hold about 6 lbs of berries.
- Pickers ride the shuttle and are directed to the fields.
- Read and follow instruction on our signs.
- Pick in designated areas only.
- There is a minimum picking requirement based on the number of people in your group.
- Give your token to our shuttle driver.
- Wash your hands and fruit before eating.
- No pets allowed on the shuttle, in the field or in the farm market.