Pick Your Own Raspberries
Pick your own provides a fun experience! Picking your own provides the freshest, healthiest choice and can provide great savings. The more you pick, the lower the price we offer.
Once picking season begins, the fields are open everyday, no appointment necessary.
Monday thru Thursday the last shuttle leaves at 1:30 pm, the fields close at 2:00 pm. Friday, Saturday & Sunday the last shuttle leaves at 5 pm, the fields close at 5:30 pm. *Hours may change due to weather or conditions. Check homepage for daily details.
- A 2 quart ‘MiniBasket’ – holds approx. 3 lbs. of berries
- Mini baskets ….$18.00
- Raspberries are a delicate fruit so we don’t recommend the regular size basket for this crop.
- All pricing and availability subject to change without notice. Check information posted in farm market before picking.
* If our customers choose not to pick the minimum picking requirement then they have to purchase a $5.00 field access fee to enter our fields. No picking or eating is permitted or included with the access fee.
Tips & Techniques
Black Raspberries (different then blackberries) are usually only available for a two week period at the end of June into the beginning of July.
Black and Red Raspberries are both difficult crops to pick. The fruit is delicate and has thorns. Not ideal for young children.
Pick the darkest colored raspberries for a sweetest berry. The ripest raspberries should come off the cane easily. Look underneath of the leaves for a ample supple of berries. In the black raspberry field the red fruit is not ripe!
We suggest picking in the morning after the dew has dried but before high heat of the day. The best preservative is to keep the fruit cold!! Refrigerate ASAP after picking.
Upon arrival please come into the Farm Market to prepay for fruit and picking containers (type of container depends on the crop). We will ask you how many adults and how many children ages 2-10 are in your group.
We will use this information to give you the appropriate number of tokens and meet minimum purchase requirements. Let us know if you have more than 15 people in your group so we can make special arrangements for you.
- Prepay for fruit and picking containers.
- Picking is only allowed using our containers.
- We provide a discount for reuse of our baskets.
- Mini baskets hold about 3lbs of berries.
- Regular basket hold about 6 lbs of berries.
- Pickers ride the shuttle and are directed to the fields.
- Read and follow instruction on our signs.
- Pick in designated areas only.
- There is a minimum picking requirement based on the number of people in your group.
- Give your token to our shuttle driver.
- Wash your hands and fruit before eating.
- No pets allowed on the shuttle, in the field or in the farm market.