Pick Your Own Strawberries
Pick your own provides a fun experience! Picking your own provides the freshest, healthiest choice and can provide great savings. The more you pick, the lower the price we offer.
Once picking season begins, the fields are open everyday, no appointment necessary.
Monday thru Thursday the last shuttle leaves at 1:30 pm, the fields close at 2:00 pm. Friday, Saturday & Sunday the last shuttle leaves at 5 pm, the fields close at 5:30 pm. *Hours may change due to weather or conditions. Check homepage for daily details.
- The Smaller ‘Mini Basket‘ will hold approx. 3 lbs. (2 quarts) of berries and would serve as the minimum purchase for up to two people*.
- 1 Mini basket…. $12.00
- The ‘Regular Picking Basket’, will hold approx. 6 lbs. (4 quarts – 1/2 peck), and will be the minimum purchase for groups of three or more*.
- Regular baskets…. $20.00 each
- Pickers can opt to buy two Mini Baskets instead of one regular basket as the combination will hold the same.
- All pricing and availability subject to change without notice.
* If our customers choose not to pick the minimum picking requirement then they have to purchase a $5.00 field access fee to enter our fields. No picking or eating is permitted or included with the access fee.
Tips & Technique
- It is best to pick berries that are a bright red. They will not ripen after picking.
- Strawberries should only be washed right before eating. Berries can be stored at room temperature or in the refrigerator for a few days but will not keep longer then that. Strawberries may be frozen after they are washed, hulled and stored in an air tight container, vacuum sealed if possible.
Upon arrival please come into the Farm Market to prepay for fruit and picking containers (type of container depends on the crop). We will ask you how many adults and how many children ages 2-10 are in your group.
We will use this information to give you the appropriate number of tokens and meet minimum purchase requirements. Let us know if you have more than 15 people in your group so we can make special arrangements for you.
- Prepay for fruit and picking containers.
- Picking is only allowed using our containers.
- We provide a discount for reuse of our baskets.
- Mini baskets hold about 3lbs of berries.
- Regular basket hold about 6 lbs of berries.
- Pickers ride the shuttle and are directed to the fields.
- Read and follow instruction on our signs.
- Pick in designated areas only.
- There is a minimum picking requirement based on the number of people in your group.
- Give your token to our shuttle driver.
- Wash your hands and fruit before eating.
- No pets allowed on the shuttle, in the field or in the farm market.